Welcome to week 10 of the 100 mile summer! Only two weeks left after this one! Are you going to make it? 100 miles is a LONG distance! Good job if you’ve made it this far. If you’re a little behind, or starting late, keep going! You can do it!
Remember that when you talk about the 100 mile summer on social media, use the hash tag #100milesummer so we can all cheer each other along!
Each week Traci or I have been sharing weight loss tips or healthy recipes with you. I’m really excited to share this one with you today.
My husband does NOT like to eat vegetables. I have had to try lots of different things to find ways to cook them where he will actually eat them. This one was a HUGE hit. Bonus – it was really easy.
These green beans aren’t even fried in bacon grease (although my husband said he would like it better if they were…)
- Green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- garlic salt
- Parmesan cheese with red peppers
- Heat your oven to 350.
- Wash your green beans and cutting off the ends.
- Lay the green beans on top of a piece of tin foil on a baking sheet.
- Spread just a little bit of olive oil over the top of the green beans
- Sprinkle the green beans with garlic salt
- Wrap the tin foil around them
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Open tin foil (it will be hot!) and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over them.
- If you just have regular Parmesan cheese, use a red pepper seasoning in addition to the cheese. If you don't have that, omit it. It still tastes good. The peppers just add a little kick.