A Toddler’s Summer Bucket List

Posted on Jun 19 2013 - 7:00am by Markell

I have a two year old and a one year old. On top of that, I babysit a 10 month old full time. It’s great. I love it. Keeping those kids busy can be a little tough though! I decided to make a quick list of things I can do with them when were bored one summer day. If you click the link under it, you can download it to have for your own. toddlerbucketlistcopy

Click here to download

If you decide to make paper bag puppets, this post will help you out.

If you decide to make cookies, this post will help you out.

Have a happy summer!

15 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Bethany June 20, 2013 at 7:45 pm - Reply

Great list! This is my son's "first" summer. Really, his second one, but his first one where he old enough to play and enjoy activities. I hope we can try all of these!

2. chelsesa June 25, 2013 at 10:18 am - Reply

This is awesome! Please Please Please link up to our Pattern Party on starting July 1st.
    Get Your Crap Together
    Pattern Party Starts the 1st of each month

3. Rebecca June 27, 2013 at 9:43 am - Reply

Thanks for linking up at the TGIF link party last week! A lot of people have been pinning this from my link party board, I think you helped a lot of parents fill some boring days! I hope you'll stop by tonight and link up again!

Have a great day!
    Rebecca

4. Brittnei June 28, 2013 at 2:57 am - Reply

Hey there! Visiting you from the Friday Follow Along Party Blog Hop. Love this bucket list! I have a 14 month old and I feel like he is in that in between phase for doing certain things some people suggest with crafts and things because he still puts everything in his mouth. You have some things we've tried and some things we haven't so I definitely downloaded the sheet. Thank you so much for that! I hope you enjoy your weekend and happy friday!! <3

• amouseinmykitchen June 28, 2013 at 8:47 pm - Reply

Thanks for stopping by! I agree that a lot of the ideas out there just aren't good for little ones. I tried playdough the other day with my 13 month old and it did not end well… luckily it was homemade playdough so no harm done.

5. BeeTreeStudios June 28, 2013 at 5:57 am - Reply

Thanks for the list, some great ideas there, with a 5yr old and a 2yr old, I know these will be helpful! Stopping by from Follow Friday =)

• amouseinmykitchen June 28, 2013 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Thanks for stopping by! I'm glad you found the list helpful.

6. genamayo June 28, 2013 at 10:04 am - Reply

We've done a couple of those so far–need to do more!
    –Gena

• amouseinmykitchen June 28, 2013 at 8:46 pm - Reply

Let me know how it goes! It's tough to entertain kids in the summer months, huh?

7. Leah June 30, 2013 at 5:15 pm - Reply

That is a great list. We made one too. I made mine geared mostly towards my 4 year old and the 1 year old will just have to tag along and have fun too! thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along. Hope to see you again at http://www.leahinspired.com

8. Tracey May 20, 2014 at 10:33 am - Reply

Any way to correct the misspelled word – Baseball! ??

• amouseinmykitchen October 9, 2014 at 9:12 pm - Reply

Ah Tracey! I didn't even realize that I had misspelled that word! I don't even have a computer with photoshop at the moment so I can't even fix it right now. I will as soon as I can though! Thanks for pointing that out to me.

9. MArgo Kipps March 5, 2015 at 6:30 pm - Reply

What do you do the after the first 45 minutes once all these are accomplished? LOL

Leave A Response