These brownies are awesome. Seriously. I would know, I made them. I love brownies from scratch SO much better than the box. Usually I use cocoa powder but this time I decided to try using actual chocolate chips and the results were awesome. So, like all the other recipes I think are awesome, I decided to share the recipe with you!
It’s pretty easy. You’re going to melt the chocolate and butter until it’s completely smooth. I did this in a sauce pan on medium heat. I stirred constantly because I am SO good at burning chocolate.
After your chocolate is melted, add the sugar, eggs (one at a time), vanilla, flour, milk, and salt. Stir it all up and pour into a buttered 8X8 dish. Cook for 30 minutes at 350. Easy peasy. And delicious.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Turn oven onto 350
- Butter an 8X8 pan
- Melt the chocolate and butter on medium heat until smooth, stirring frequently (or constantly).
- Stir in sugar
- Stir in eggs, one at a time.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients
- Pour into pan
- Cook for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.